Skip to content
Your experts
We support you in showing that your stay or that of your future employees is an asset for Austria.
Settlement permits
If you have been in a country for a long time, you might want to apply for citizenship of that country.
Family members
Especially if you live in Austria yourself and feel comfortable, you may want to bring your family members or loved ones to Austria.
Red-White-Red cards
Together we will determine whether you meet the requirements of a red-white red card for particularly highly qualified workers, skilled workers in shortage occupations or, for example, other (dependent) key workers.
Residence permit for students
We support you in fulfilling the requirements for obtaining a residence permit for your studies in Austria.
Visa – Applications
Regardless of whether you are looking for a visa C (for short stays), a visa D or a visa for temporary employment, we are happy to support you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Residence permit for students

Are you aiming to study in Austria or do you want to complete part of your studies in Austria? Basically, you have to fulfill the general requirements for the issuance of residence permits. In very simplified terms, you have to show that your stay in Austria will not become a burden for the Republic. However, for the issuance of a “Residence Permit – Student”, additional specific requirements, such as admission to university, must be met. 

The various hurdles to overcome can seem difficult. With our help, you can keep your head above water and achieve the desired result quickly and efficiently.